The Grunau Family

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Waiting

Well I thought I would write quickly and let everyone know that there is no baby yet. My mom got here on Saturday, so we've been having fun hanging out. It's definitely been helpful to pass the time!! We even planted all of my flowers.... I should say that my mom planted while I pointed (I'm not exagerating!!). Also I don't think our house has ever been so clean!! Between my mom cleaning and me throwing things out (Still nesting), the house is looking great!! We are now ready for the baby to come any time! I have an appointment tomorrow morning, so I will know more then with how well things are progressing.
Who knows, this baby has been fairly textbook thus far, so maybe I'll have her right on the due date! I wouldn't mind that at all!!
Well we'll try to keep you updated as much as possible, but things are kind of in the air once the baby comes! Hope you all have great weeks!!

4 Comments:

  • every day i come see if there's news yet....hopefully soon! (when you get a chance to update after you're home, of course!)

    By Blogger LJE, at 10:11 AM  

  • Maybe you're doctor will break your water the way my doctor broke mine! Let me know how you are feeling after delivery and we'll get together!! Praying all the best for you guys - Jared has been everything we dreamed he would be and we know you will feel the same way!

    By Blogger Allison, at 10:16 AM  

  • At least you're staying busy so you can keep your mind off all this waiting. Don't forget my prediction from early on of May 21. I also predicted a boy though so it doesn't look like I'm necessarily all that good at guessing this stuff.

    By Blogger Russ and Jolene, at 1:08 PM  

  • I am making an assumption that the baby has arrived and everyone is busy! Update as soon as you can, I am so excited to see pictures and know her beautiful name!!

    By Blogger Wilson's, at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home