The Grunau Family

Friday, March 24, 2006

8 weeks to go.....

Well I am now 32 weeks pregnant, and I am still getting the "so are you due any moment" question. I would like to point out that I have been getting this question for a couple of months already. I think that the people who have asked my that have never actually seen a nine month pregnant lady up close!!
I am feeling really good, and the baby is moving like crazy!!! I read somewhere that the baby is getting so big now that it can't really move.... I don't think our baby is aware of that information. We have a lot of fun watching my belly move and buldge. If reminds me of a sci-fi film where an alien explodes from a person's belly!!
I can't believe it is only 8 weeks away. In some ways that feels like a long time, but I think it will go by fairly fast. Right now I am volunteering at YFC, helping with California Breakaway. It has really helped to make the time go by faster. I am there probably about 2 or 3 times a week and I am really enjoyiing it.
Well stay tuned for my 36 week picture.... I can't imagine how much bigger I can get, but I know it's going to happen!
Take care!!

3 Comments:

  • Dawn you look great - but I can't imagine either how much bigger you can get - but you're right - it's going to happen. We forget how big pregnant women look at 9 months. Take care and have a Happy 25th Birthday on Sunday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:54 AM  

  • Hard to believe how much a belly can stretch heh? I remember at the beginning of my pregnancy thinking I'd never fill out those maternity clothes I bought - ya right! Just think...in a couple months your belly will be gone and you'll no longer have that snack holder while watching TV! Enjoy it while you can!

    By Blogger Russ and Jolene, at 12:12 PM  

  • Looking good Dawn! I can't wait to meet baby Grunau. Have a Happy Birthday.

    Andrea

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home