The Grunau Family

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Four weeks and counting (sort of....)


So here is my picture at 36 weeks, which was on Thursday. I am almost 37 weeks now, but nothing has changed all that much. I am definitly ready to have the baby out of me!!! I can't wait for other people to be able to hold the baby, and it will be nice to be able to bend again.
Most of all I am excited to see what our baby will look like! I can't wait... and I know that Daryl is super excited too!
I am now going to the doctor every week. My dream is that I will go and she'll say "oh, your 8 centemeters dialated, that means you'll have the baby any day now"! I really don't think that is going to happen, but a girl can dream can't she? I am actually thinking that the baby will come around the 25th, but I wouldn't be upset if I had the baby early.
My mom is coming on the 13th (I'm due on the 18th), and she is bringing the dresser/ changing table with her (We painted it on Easter... it's super cute). So basically anytime after the 13th we'll be ready for the baby.
Well thanks for being patient with my lack of blogging.... I will hopefully figure out how to do the whole picture thing so then I won't have to wait for Daryl.... he's super busy working on the Cal-break video right now!!
Well bye for now, and I'll make sure I put up the 38 week picture on time.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home