The Grunau Family

Sunday, May 07, 2006


Well here's a picture of me with 2 weeks to go (actually 11 days)!! Sorry I haven't been that great at keeping you all posted. I have had a few people wondering if we already have had the baby. All I can say to that is.... I WISH!! Things are going really good, but I really want to have this baby soon!!! My mom is coming on Saturday, so I am super excited about that and I think that she will help to make the time go by faster. I figure then at least we can go shopping and walking and that should make the time go by faster.
So I had my doctor's appointment on Thursday and everything is still looking really good. Dr. Stalker said that there wouldn't be any baby this week, but that I had still progressed more than last week. I am now 1-2cm dialated, and the baby is super low. I guess the important thing to focus on is the fact that things are moving forward. At least I can say that things are happening.
Well I'm gonna go put up my elephant feet or as I like to call them "cankles" (That's where you can't tell the difference between my calves and my ankles), take tums for my heartburn, and all of this will happen after I go to the washroom for the twentieth time today!! As you can probably tell I am really ready to be done with all of this!!

5 Comments:

  • very soon, this will all be a distant memory...

    praying that your last days (hopefully not weeks) go smoothly. At least the weather is supposed to be relatively cool this week!

    By Blogger LJE, at 9:55 AM  

  • Getting sooo excited for your baby to arrive! Taylor and I were in Edmonton this weekend and I thought for sure you'd have had the baby while I was away not able to hear about it! Well I'm back now so any day is okay with me! Knowing your little one will be a girl has been fun...doing lots of shopping! Hearing your comments brings back memories of my last weeks of pregnancy...I sympathize with you. Fear not...those ankles will return to normal size!

    By Blogger Russ and Jolene, at 12:16 PM  

  • Awww Dawn, missing you & praying for you! It's weird how I feel homesick yet am hating the thought of leaving here. My prayers and love are with you!!!

    By Blogger Chris, at 5:14 PM  

  • You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Claiming house insurance fire Side efffects lexapro

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:14 PM  

  • Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home