The Grunau Family

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Baby Update

So I went to the doctor's today and everything is looking great. Lately I have been a little worried about just how big this baby is..... I mean Daryl Grunau is the father!!!
So I asked Doctor Stalker (that's her name...) if she could tell how big the baby is and she said that she is pretty good at it. So the results...... she said that I was a little under the average size, so she guessed that the baby would probably be around 7 pounds 3-5 oz. YAY!!! I'm not going to give birth to a toddler!!!
Also I would just like to let you all know tht we are having an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon and hopefully we will be able to find out the sex of the baby.... we'll keep you all posted.
Stay tuned!!

5 Comments:

  • Hooray for small babies! Let's hope your doctor is right on this one!! Surprising to hear only 7 lbs with Daryl for a dad. You're hoping to find out the sex of the baby tomorrow afternoon?? That'd be great - then I can start shopping! Too bad it's not a day sooner though. We're going to a bball game in Seattle tomorrow and are probably going to stop at a really cool baby store. If only I knew what you were having!! Hope all goes well with the ultrasound.

    By Blogger Russ and Jolene, at 3:18 PM  

  • That sounds like a good size. Daryl was only 7 1/2 pounds at birth, but I know he's grown up quite a bit. Hopefully the doctor is right.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 PM  

  • Dawn, just be glad you're not me. I'm only 30 weeks and my baby is already 4 pounds and has a head that is the size of a 33-week-old baby. I'm the one who's having a toddler! He's in the 88th percentile already.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 AM  

  • Yay I am so excited to hear if there will be a Daryl Jr or Dawn Jr! :)

    By Blogger Wilson's, at 6:53 PM  

  • Sooo...boy or girl...I'm so curious to find out!!

    By Blogger Russ and Jolene, at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home