The Grunau Family

Monday, April 24, 2006

Together again


So Daryl and I went to Barrhead, AB to visit my family for Easter. It was a really great time, and it was worth the 6 hour trip (and my incredibly swollen ankles). One of the highlights was that Kailey and Crystal (my girlfriends from Hay River days) came and visited with us on Good Friday! We haven't been together for over a year and I haven't even seen Crystal since last May. It was a lot of fun, and it felt like old times. Crystal just came back from India, and Kailey just came back Mexico, so it was interesting to hear their stories. Crystal had some CRAZY adventures that's for sure!
Well I promise that I will update you all on the pregnancy soon... I just need to figure out how to get the pictures off the camera and onto the computer. See this is what happens when you have a computer saavy husband..... you don't learn how to do anything!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home