The Grunau Family

Thursday, March 09, 2006

What's in a name?

So I thought that I would join in on this whole blogging thing. I thought this would be a good place to share what's going on in our lives and to eventually put up pictures of our baby!!! So right now, I need your help..... I was trying to come up with a name for this blog and I just wasn't able to come up with anything. I'll blame it on my pregnancy head instead of my lack of creativity. So if anyone can share a name for our blog that would be great.

5 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Eric, at 12:32 PM  

  • Hey Dawn - welcome to the world of blogging! I was wondering if you'd end up starting your own for pics of Grunau Jr. as you're right...Daryl's blog seems to serious for that kind of thing. Sorry...no name ideas here.

    By Blogger Russ and Jolene, at 2:00 PM  

  • Dawn you are the cutest preganant lady ever!! I miss you so much and am glad that I will be able to read here and be updated on the soon to be new arrival!
    We need to talk soon, but I think once things slow down for me they will get super busy for you!!
    Miss you so much. . . Jaime

    By Blogger Wilson's, at 12:36 AM  

  • Hi Daryl and Dawn - This is the first blog I've checked out. It's the expanding Grunau family that draws me. :)

    Blessings and Peace, Floyd Grunau

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:14 PM  

  • Dawn, I still don't understand this blog thing, but am happy to see you looking so great. Talk to you soon. Love, Mom K.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home