The Grunau Family

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Completely unrelated

On a completely unrelated topic to the post below, Libby's hair now fits in pigtails. Actually she could have worn them a long time ago, but now they don't look dorky! She is so cute, and I think she looks a lot older now. She's not my baby anymore... she's my little toddler, complete with tantrums (it is really hard not to laugh at her... except when we're in public, then I just turn red).

Oh well, I guess we're just winding up for the world of the two year old!

2 Comments:

  • I can't wait to see a picture of Libby's pigtails! Can you email photos with the borrowed laptop?? Have fun at the cabin....don't drive each other crazy!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 PM  

  • I just can't imagine Libby in pigtails. You've gotta find a way to post a picture on here!

    By Blogger Russ and Jolene, at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home