The Grunau Family

Thursday, January 24, 2008

And they're off.....

So this week has been very busy, and I have a ton of stuff to do, but I would be going against my own nature if I didn't procrastinate a little!
So tomorrow morning I am off to Edmonton for the Breakforth conference. I am going with 9 other people from my church for the weekend.
So where does that leave my family... that's right, they will be staying at home for the weekend. Daryl will be playing 'mommy' and 'daddy' all weekend. I know he'll do a great job, but he's never been left with her alone for so long before.
It'll be interesting to see how it all goes, especially since Libby is now a festering, bacteria filled, snot gushing, petri dish of viruses right now. Have fun Daryl!!
Well I am going to go start packing, well at least pull out the duffel bag... maybe. Who am I kidding, I am going to go have a nap. It's tiring wiping snot all day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home