The Grunau Family

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Momentous Occasion

That's right, our little girl FINALLY has enough hair to put into a clip (with out looking completely ridiculous anyways)! And she is only 19 months old.... her hair is sure taking it's sweet time in coming. Right now I am eagerly anticipating when I can finally play 'hairdresser' with her hair, but I am also eagerly anticipating my frustration when I have to deal with bad hair days, Libby not 'co-operating', and her hair clips, ties, etc., falling out every two seconds! For right now though, I can get satisfaction from placing one clip in her hair and it actually staying in place and not looking like a blob just sitting in the middle of her little bald head! She's even done really well with not pulling it out (well most of the time anyways... there are times when she thinks that it needs a little 'readjusting' and there is no telling her otherwise!)
No hopefully people will stop thinking that she is a boy (even when I have her dressed in blatantly obvious girl clothes... even dresses!!) I am not like the lady from 'the office' TV show whose infant son's favorite color is pink.... I dress my child in pink, lavender and flowers because SHE IS A GIRL!!! Come on people!!!
Okay enough of that rant.... I have to go put the clip back in my daughters hair! :)

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations! You are now destined to spend the next ten to twelve years combing, braiding, making ponytails, pigtails and putting in barrettes. :) The novelty does kinda wear off after a while. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home