The Grunau Family

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Taylor and Libby


Taylor and Libby
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

Here is a picture of Taylor and Libby, and a few things strike me. First off, I must say that those are two of the cutest girls ever and I can't believe how photogenic they are. And secondly, I can't believe that Taylor is only 8 months older than Libby! She looks so much older than Libby. It might be because Taylor has way more hair (notice the pigtails), or it could be that she is super tall, but either way it's funny to think that these girls are somehow related. No matter how different they look, they sure loved playing together and they enjoyed each other so much. Libby now smiles and waves at any pictures of Taylor. She loves to look at the pictures of our trip... she just stares and giggles!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Dawn,
    It's been awhile - we need to get together again! Especially now that we live so close! I've got that contract now, but I only work M-W half days and all day Thursday, but not Friday. So Tuesdays and Fridays would probably be the best option for me, if you wanted to do lunch or something. The mornings that I don't work (M & W) besides Friday I have things up, both of which are sort of mom's groups, if you wanted to come!

    By Blogger Allison, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home