The Grunau Family

Friday, December 14, 2007

Sorry no new pictures....

Sorry everyone who looks on this thing hoping for new pictures.... without our computer we can't upload them. We are hoping to get a new laptop in the new year, kind of hoping that Apple comes out with some great new ones... not that we'd get a new model, but that way the others should come down in price a little. If you REALLY want new pictures Daryl has a link on his blog where you can donate to the cause.....
Anyways, I just thought I would write on this thing, to keep people still looking it up anyways. This week I'm so proud of myself... I made it to the gym 3 times!! YAY! And that's only starting on Monday.. and that's with one day being completely out of the picture, cause I was watching a friend's little girl.... AND, miracle upon miracle, I am actually enjoying it A LOT! I find that it is just my time.... where I can listen to my music and think about things and sweat... how great it that! The gym that I go to has baby sitting and Libby really likes it... one time this week Libby dressed up in a unicorn costume and wore it for an hour. I wish that I had my camera... she looked super cute! On the other hand it's not like I could have posted it anyways..... so you'll just have to trust me that she looked super cute! Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home