The Grunau Family

Thursday, August 23, 2007

How Many years???


Daryl and Dawn
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

So on Saturday, Daryl and I celebrated our anniversary!! We had a great time out, with no worries, no expectations, and no Libby (Thanks Kendra!!). It was a great evening that we just relaxed and enjoyed.
So we have been married for 6 years now. I can't believe that it's been that long already. Time has just flown by!! There have definitely been some good times and some bad times, but thanks to hindsight I can say that we have been blessed by them all.
I love my husband very much and I am super proud of the man that he is. He challenges me daily to grow in my faith and to not be idle in it!
WHAT CAN I SAY... HE'S THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!

3 Comments:

  • Happy Anniversary...amazing how time flies!

    Can't wait to see you next week.

    By Blogger Russ and Jolene, at 1:36 PM  

  • that is just the sweetest thing! congratulations guys! I find it especially cute that it was posted by Daryl.... ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:27 PM  

  • Good post.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home