The Grunau Family

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

September Long Weekend


Stanley Park
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

So for the long weekend we went to Abbotsford and saw Daryl's 2 sisters, our brother in law, and our niece, Taylor. It was such a great time, and since we hadn't seen them since Christmas it was a great time of catching up. Taylor is only 8 months older than Libby so they had a lot of fun playing together and entertaining one another.
This is a picture of us at Stanley Park. The weather got pretty rainy, so we decided to go the Vancouver Aquarium, which was a lot of fun. The only problem was that I think a lot of people had that idea!! It was pretty packed for the most part, but the girl's loved it. Taylor kept talking about those sea turtles... I think those might have been her favorite!

Well I'll probably post more about the trip later (pictures at least), but for now I have to go and try to put my house in some order!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home