The Grunau Family

Monday, August 20, 2007

birthday #2


birthday #2
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

So our lives have been crazy. Not only is there the usual summer busyness but we also have bought a house, reno'd that house and now we are trying to get it 'just right' (which I figure will take around 20 years....).
Anyways enough of the excuses... so in my hastiness I forgot to post Libby's 2nd 1st birthday party. We had originally planned an outdoor party for Libby, but being the spring it was cold and looked like it was going to rain.
So we had a party a little later for her out in the park with our friends. The weather was beautiful and it was a lot of fun. There weren't too many people that could make it that day, but it was great to see the people who came. (one of our friends was a few days short of her due date, so it was great to see her).
Anyways I know this was in May, and it's really lame that I'm posting it now... but knows I might have already posted this and completely forgot. But who cares?? Libby looks so cute in this picture I don't mind seeing it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home