The Grunau Family

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Pictures from Manitoba

Here's a few pics from our trip to Manitoba. We had to find some things to do when it was so cold outside.

On the drive there, Libby REALLY wanted to look at my magazine (like screaming, crying, wanting), so I let her. She sat there for about an hour just looking through it. I guess I need to get a Maclean's subscription! It definitely helped the car ride!
Here Daryl and Libby are playing in the fort that they built at the cabin. They had a lot of fun and the blanket made their hair very staticy. (I know that's not really a word but it just seemed to be the one that I needed to use). Notice that Libby's pigtails are already longer that the last post! That was only a couple weeks ago, but I feel like her hair is thicker now already!
This is Libby right after her bath....they had the perfect sized towels, so I thought I would have some fun! I think she looks adorable!

Oh, I also just wanted to tell you all a valuable lesson Libby learned during her week in Manitoba. She discovered that you can wave for BOTH "hi" and "bye"! It's like a whole new world has been opened up for her. Before she would only wave bye, but now she has the option to do it for both!! She has been ecstatic with this new revelation! Oh to see the world through a child's eyes and to see the joy they get from the littlest things.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home