The Grunau Family

Saturday, July 14, 2007

libby in her pool


libby in her pool.jpg
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

Last week Libby and I stayed with Jen in Swift Current while Daryl and Ben (Jen's husband) met up with some old college friends in Banff. It was super hot that weekend (33+) and one of Jen's friends invited us to come over. Her son Riley was 5 months older than Libby and they had a pool set up in the back yard so it was great in the heat.
Anyways, Libby enjoyed herself so much I decided it was time to buy a little pool for her. So we set it up and once she was comfortable in there she loved it!! It was super hot yesterday so we decided to try it out.
I am envisioning many more days in the pool... maybe if I'm lucky she'll 'let' me dip my toes in now and then!

4 Comments:

  • Sweet pool! Taylor has also been enjoying staying cool in her pool. I admit I too have dipped my feet in several times. Who wouldn't with 38 degree weather! Your yard is looking great. Can't wait to see a finished picture of the kitchen. Miss you all!

    By Blogger Russ and Jolene, at 7:01 PM  

  • That looks a lot cooler than being where I've been for the last 3 days - the nonairconditioned church kitchen! Tomorrow is the last day though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 PM  

  • Dawn! Can we take Libby swimming when I come to visit??? Please please please!? ~ guess who

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 AM  

  • hey guys I have a blog too. darylgrunau.blogspot.com come and comment on my blog too...please...

    By Blogger Daryl, at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home