The Grunau Family

Saturday, July 14, 2007

"You don't know anything" -God


Surprise.JPG
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

So with my posts on the garden, some of you may realize that I enjoy gardening. I even enjoy reading up on flowers and learning more about gardening. When I worked at a certain greenhouse it was one of my favorite jobs. I worked in the annual department, so most of my knowledge is with annuals (plants that only last the one season, for you plant virgins out there!!). So when I saw plants coming up sporadically in the flower bed and saw all of the bird feeders in the yard I naturally assumed that they were sunflowers. The plants at first even looked like sunflowers..... then the darn things bloomed!! It was like a proclamation at the lack of my knowledge!! I could just picture God pointing his finger at me laughing.
Oh well, the blooms are really pretty and now they also serve as a constant reminder that I am not as bright as I think I am.... which sometimes can be a good thing...sometimes! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home