The Grunau Family

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Update....


Libby's disappearing lip
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

Sorry it's been awhile since we have blogged.... for some unknown reason Daryl and I haven't taken any new pictures lately.
Things have been fairly busy. Libby and I both have had colds lately (yes, this is now the third week that Libby has had a cold...), and we have also seemed really busy with life in general.
So update on Libby: She is gaining weight like crazy! We are sure not worried about her in that department any more. She is now sitting up by herself and she is starting to "talk" a lot more... that is it sounds more like she is having a conversation than just saying 'ga ga'. Also as of friday she has started nodding her head too... it's pretty funny looking. She is doing new things everyday and amazed us constantly. I can't believe how smart she is and she's not even 6 months old.
Yesterday was Daryl's birthday so now he is officially a quarter of a century! Daryl's parents came over and babysat Libby while Daryl and I went to 2nd Ave. Grill. It was SOOO good!! It was a great time of getting away and just talking to each other (and just talking adult talk!). Afterwards, we came home and had icecream cake with mom and dad. It was a great evening and I think Daryl had a great birthday!! Daryl has this week off so on Tuesday, Daryl and I are leaving for Barrhead to visit my parents and my family.... I can't wait. But tomorrow our friends Ben and Jenn are coming for a visit which will be a lot of fun!
Well I hope you all are well, and that you have forgiven me for not posting lately!!

3 Comments:

  • I can't wait to see that little niece of mine again! Only six more weeks. I think Taylor will have lots of fun with Libby, although I have a feeling the word "gentle" will need to be used frequently! Glad Darly had a good birthday. Gotta say...must be nice to have those grandparents around for the babysitting! Have a good time in Barrhead.

    By Blogger Russ and Jolene, at 4:30 PM  

  • Are Libby's eyes green? You know what that means....she's gonna be a smart little one (or so her Grandpa Grunau always said!!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 PM  

  • Nope... Libby still has her beautiful baby blue eyes!!! I can't believe they are still blue!

    By Blogger Daryl, at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home