The Grunau Family

Monday, September 25, 2006

Surprise!!


libby and her toque
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

I don't think that Libby was quite ready for this picture! Sorry it's been a while since I have posted... this week has been kind of crazy. My mom came on Tuesday and visited. It was great to have her here. Mom is always a huge blessing when she comes! She couldn't have picked a better week to come either. Libby got her 4 month shots on Wednesday and she did pretty good, she just slept a lot the next day. On top of that Libby is teething a bit, going through a growth spurt, and now I think she is getting a bit of a cold! GREAT! Because of this she is starting to wake up in the middle of the night again. Last night she woke up at 1am and 5am. I felt like I had a newborn all over again! I know I shouldn't complain since Libby has been sleeping through the night since she was 6 weeks old, but my poor body isn't used to waking up anymore. Well Libby just woke up from her nap so I'd better go! Check out the other pictures that I just posted too!!

2 Comments:

  • hey, I think that s the outfit I got her, She looks great in it. Cute baby Grunaus.

    Tara

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:57 PM  

  • What a cutie pie that Libby is! I can't wait to see her again at Christmas...she'll be soo much bigger than the last time we saw her! I bet her and Taylor will have a blast together. Hey I see you changed your hair Dawn - looks good!

    By Blogger Russ and Jolene, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home