The Grunau Family

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fall Family


Fall Family
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

I am so thankful for my family!! Last night after Libby had been crying forever (she's teething), and after she had woken up 3 times in the night AND after I had to go get her at 7 in the morning, I held her in my arms and was surprised how a little smile from her.... a little glint in her eye and all of my frustrations melted away. I am so in love with my family!
Daryl is such a great husband and a wonderful father! He is so good with Libby... he is patient and gentle.... I love seeing them together! Oh and in case I haven't said it enough... I LOVE MY FAMILY!!

2 Comments:

  • What a cute picture! (by the way, love the hair Dawn!). Can't wait to see you in November.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 PM  

  • Hi Dawn - thanks for the comment on my blog. I know about that method, but my only problem is doing it while living with the in-laws. I don't want to disturb their sleep! We are hopefully moving next weekend, and then I can toughen up and get him back on track! We need to get together again - what's your schedule like?

    By Blogger Allison, at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home