The Grunau Family

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Libby and her little lamb


Libby and her little lamb
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

Libby has been getting a lot more active lately and it's been a lot of fun to see her playing and interacting more. We are so blessed by Libby everyday. Right now she isn't rolling over yet, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that she is hardly ever on her back. She spends a lot of time either on her tummy or sitting up. Yesterday she was reclined on the couch and she actually pulled her self up to sit. She can somewhat sit by herself, but she's still a little unsteady! She is definitly keeping me on my toes now! This weekend we are all going to Arlington Beach for the YFC staff/board retreat. Hopefully Libby will enjoy it so that it can be somewhat of a retreat for Daryl and I too. Next week my mom is coming so Libby will have a lot of Grandma time...... she'll be spoiled I'm sure!

2 Comments:

  • I haven't seen Libby in 2 weeks and she looks so grown up. Daryl, I bet you put her on that Coke blanket! Can hardly wait to see her again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 PM  

  • Okay...we're ready for some new Libby pics!

    By Blogger Russ and Jolene, at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home