The Grunau Family

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wierdos.....


Mommy and me laughing
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

So I think I look really wierd in this picture, but Daryl said if I didn't post it he would! I thought it was better for me to post it considering that I could at least write something to try to redeem myself.....
So I can't really think of anything, but all I can say is that I have a lot of fun with Libby and I love being with her everyday!!
Also in the latest baby news, Libby has started eating solid food. She really likes it and is taking it really well, except for the lack of pooping thing everything is going great! Last night I had the wonderful experience of using a suppository for the first time.... maybe I should scrapbook that!! YIKES!

On a side note if you haven't already check out the Thanksgiving family photo down below!

1 Comments:

  • I love that picture of you guys, it's cute.

    Chris

    By Blogger Chris, at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home