The Grunau Family

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Daryl and Libby


Daddy 'n' me
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

Lately I have really enjoyed watching Libby and Daryl together. Libby has always loved her dad, but lately she especially loves him. Even if she is completely grumpy, when Daryl comes home Libby starts to giggle and smile! And there are definite times when she just wants her dad. Also last night when Libby woke up, Daryl could calm her down way better than me. I guess I could be jealous, but I absolutely love seeing them together and seeing Libby having so much fun with her daddy. I have often heard that babies just want there moms, and I'll admit there are times when it seems Libby just wants some snuggles from her mom, but I enjoy the fact that Daryl and Libby are already bonding so much!!
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home