The Grunau Family

Monday, February 05, 2007

Our 'little' girl


big smile
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

So I know it's been forever since I have posted... all I can say is sorry! Since my last post we have been working through some sleeping issues, my parents came to visit, and Libby has learned how to crawl!!
Libby has been mobile for a month already, but she never got the whole on hands and knees crawling thing down. Then last Sunday while my parents and Daryl's parents were over, she just started crawling!! She did perfect, like it was out of a textbook (i don't know if they have a textbook on crawling, but she did it!!).
The problem is now we have a lot of work to do... it's baby-proofing time!! She has already discovered the baskets under the coffee table, so that's been fun!! And man is she fast... if you want to see her crawl, just go to Daryl's blog... there's a video of Libby in action!
I'll try to do better in the blogging world, but I'm not making any promises now that Libby is on the go!
Talk to you later!
By the way, I thought this picture was so weird... Libby looks so different. Daryl was trying to take pictures of her, but she kept crawling towards the camera and she was so fast, Daryl could only get close-ups!

4 Comments:

  • Sooo adorable! You have a beautiful family :-) Love your page...I couldnt see where to subscribe tho lol

    By Blogger MoMo, at 10:04 AM  

  • Hey Samera, how did you connect to our page? Do you know us?

    By Blogger Daryl, at 12:01 PM  

  • I would really like to see you again, Dawn! Does lunch sometime next week work for you? We could do the restaurant thing, or you could come over - sometimes that's nicer with little kids...Maybe a Saturday lunch, so that Chris could join us?!

    By Blogger Allison, at 11:59 AM  

  • Me again - let's make it Saturday. I meant to call you today, but things came up and I never got around to it. I will give you a call tomorrow (Friday).

    By Blogger Allison, at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home