The Grunau Family

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Libby's toy


IMG_2171.JPG
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

Libby has started to play with her toys (kind of). I say kind of, because first you have to put the toy in her hand and then you have to close her hand around it AND THEN she'll bring it to her mouth and play with it. She seems to be growing up so fast.... she is very strong, is a lot more steady and has already grown out of a lot of her clothes.
So tomorrow morning we are leaving for Barrhead for a family reunion and then Libby and myself are going to the NWT (where I grew up) with my parents. So Libby and I won't be back until around August 15th. (Daryl will be back this Monday already). I will try to post pictures, but I don't know if I'll be able to pry this computer away from Daryl for over a week!!!