The Grunau Family

Monday, July 10, 2006

Camp Kadesh


Camp Kadesh
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

So last week we were at Camp Kadesh, just north of Prince Albert on Christopher Lake. It went really well, and we had a lot of fun! We ended up staying in a fifth wheel trailer... it was great. There was no water, but we had electricity which meant AIR CONDITIONING!! And since it was over 30 degrees for most of the week that was awesome. Libby had a good week. She went through a growth spurt during the week, so I was lucky if I could get her to last 2 hours between feedings!! But on the up side she slept great, so Daryl and I got quite a bit of rest. This week we are going up to Emma Lake for a few days; Daryl's parents rented a cabin there so on Wednesday Daryl, Libby and I are going up there. It'll be a lot of fun and Russ, Jo and Taylor will be there too. Maybe I can even get a bit of a tan!!

1 Comments:

  • I can't believe how big she is getting! Thanks for the new pics. You are going to have a blast with Taylor this week...wishing I could be there! But I'll see you in a few weeks. Love Auntie Andrea

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home