The Grunau Family

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

7 weeks old!!


pretty dress
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

Here is a picture from Saturday when Libby was 7 weeks old. She has already changed so much..... she isn't a little newborn anymore!! (mind you at 8lbs 11oz at birth, she never really was the new born type!!)
It has been great seeing her little personality coming out. Daryl and I are definately feeling a lot more comfortable in our parent roles. I actually felt like my summer has just started last week. I feel like I can actually enjoy the summer now!
Now if I can just get a picture of Libby with her arms down!! (VERY DIFFICULT!!)

1 Comments:

  • Wow, that is a big change! I can't wait to see you all in August and hold that sweet girl again. She's changed so much, so quickly.
    Love, Mom K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home