The Grunau Family

Friday, August 18, 2006

Great Slave Lake


Great Slave Lake
Originally uploaded by ddgrunau.

So Last week (Tuesday til Sunday) Libby and I went to Hay River, NWT with my parents. For those who don't know, I grew up in Hay River, but I hadn't been there for over 4 years. It was strange in some ways to go back, but I loved it! The only dissappointing part is that I wasn't able to see one of my best friends, Kailey (hopefully we'll see each other soon though!!). We were staying at the golf course in my parents 5th wheel and it was really quiet and nice. My parents trailer is huge so we were very comfortable. I even got a couple rounds of golf in!!! (don't ask me what my score was.... I haven't golfed in over 2 years.... enough said!) So here are some pictures of Libby and I in the Great Slave Lake. It was very cold and Libby didn't seem to mind until a wave got her legs (see next picture!!) If anyone is interested there are a few more pictures on flickr (on the side bar). Tomorrow Libby and I are off to Canmore (well Swift Surrent and then Canmore on Sunday). We should be back by Wednesday night and then we will be staying home for a good chunk of time (YAY!!) I'll post pictures of our girl's trip to Canmore next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home