The Grunau Family

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

1 week to go

Well in exactly one week we will have possession of our new house!! We are super excited and we can't wait to get in there and rip it apart!!! (insert evil laugh here...)
It's been a little frustrating because we know that we have a lot to do, but there isn't really anything we can do until we can get in there! It has also been very difficult to focus on packing right now, instead of thinking about peeling, painting, and destroying things.
We'll make sure we take some before and after pictures to post up!
As a side note we are super thankful to our parents who are going to be helping us out too. My parents are coming on Sunday and I am super excited to see them.... I thnk Libby will have a lot of fun with them!!
Talk to you soon!!

1 Comments:

  • Daryl and Dawn,

    Hi this is Pam Edwards from the Marriage group at Ernst's. How are you? I saw you posted on Jaime Wison's website...found her through Ben and Melissa's facebook, through I don't know who else. Anyways, I've thought about you guys...saw I in the Passport that you had a little girl. But didin't know how to get a hold of you. I don't have much time to write right now, but I want to.
    Here's a couple things about us

    http://theedwardssojourn.blogspot.com/
    pamandgary@gmail.com

    Are you guys on facebook?
    Hope to hear from you. Congrats on Libby! I'm so excited you were able to have her.

    By Blogger The Edwards Family, at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home