The Grunau Family

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Libby pics

I thought that I would post a few pic's of Libby. I know that it's been somewhat of a blog desert, but I am going to try to post more pic's of her, since we know that's why you all check this blog anyways.


Libby FINALLY playing with the grass... she then tried to eat a leaf! Oh the joys... everything in the mouth. It must be this age. I still remember Taylor petting the farm kittens and then putting her hands in her mouth... YUM!!


Libby took a while to actually sit on the grass. She just squatted for a while. She wasn't too sure about this whole grass/nature thing. Hopefully she'll get used to it fairly soon!!


Baby Blue's.... Libby has always had the bluest eyes. I really hope she keeps them. Her eyes are like my grandpa's and I love looking at them and thinking about him! He was a wonderful man and I pray that Libby will be like him in his gentle and loving spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home